Monday, May 16

The Edge of Glory

So, everyday since my official 'retirement' as a student have been packed. I think there was only one day that I actually stayed home the entire day. Can't help that mummy hates me once in a while. I still love her to bits. Sent her flowers on Mothers' Day knowing that she would say "Wa how much is this why you always waste money ahhhh" but knew that she would be sekretly happy.

Set up flea market stall with S on Saturday. It was mega awesome cos we realized whatever we do, wherever we go, there're bound to be fail moments. I love her to bits. For being the most spontaneous friend ever. (We agreed to have the flea stall on Thursday and decision made, money paid and all set in 5 minutes) As spontaneous as we are, we are extremely last minute people as well. Cos we were frantically searching for a clothes rack at 1:30pm. Tried Cold Stone Creamery and didn't get what the hype was all about.

Took a bus ride to bukit panjang with Skips. I missed the times we had long, random talks about life, ourselves and people in our lives [: And last week at the newly renovated and very haps looking Clementi Mall, the whole group of us were talking about Mell's not-so-distant wedding and deciding on activities for Hen's Night and the color of the dresses the jie-meis would be wearing. We've come so far and became friends for a decade. And counting (:

Bangkok in less than a week and the States in about 2 weeks! Going to be mad broke after all these traveling but i heart plane rides and travels.

Clubbed too much this year, this sem. But Singapore just bores me to the core. Still trying to get my life together and unless I feel that I've got it right, I'd remain like this. I'm happy I'm sure of what I want and where I wanna be. So just give me time, let me chance upon it. Meanwhile I get to party [: Down side is, my alcohol tolerance has been improving like a steep curve. It srsly sucks to be the last one standing every time. & puking is the best feeling on Earth cos I would feel like I've purged all the toxins in me. Up side being I know that my friends would be safe with me. Time to reciprocate cos I've always being the one being taken care of. All the bloody damn while. I love you friends. For cleaning vomit, waiting hours outside bathrooms etc. I really do <3

Sometimes I hate those accurate vibes I get from people and situations. (I'm also extremely sure I'd live to hate what I just said) I just feel less innocent once I get those thoughts. And it's not like I can help it.

Every step I take I leave room for excuses for myself to use. I never wanna be the bad guy. ok, girl. So it isn't easy to get signals from me. Cos I hardly ever give out any. And if it ever crossed your mind, I will never ever give out wrong signals. So when in doubt, assume negative [:

And a very significant part of my extremely happy life now is that THE AIR CONDITIONER IS NOT WORKING. ):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're working alr still rmber the time by "sem"s haha.
-jim