Saturday, March 5

Young Blood

Some people, you know, they'll never leave [:

Haven't told mummy about the Bangkok trip. People have been suggesting that I say I'm going to a chalet or sleepover & appear at home after 3 days. But the loot from BKK shopping will exposure my lousy sekret. Am gonna tell her after I get a job offer. And when I do, I wanna plan for another trip! Before the states and before BKK. Greedy I know. But, JOBBBBBBBB!!!!

Right now, I'd rather dedicate my life to finding employment than going to school. I will go through all the assessment centres and profiling and interviews! Like Max's nick: Pick Me Choose Me Hire Me! Don't wanna do anything school related. But I love Team FIN-tastic :D The best project group in my 4 years in university (:

Currently buried in the world of CIOs, cloud computing, IT and info systems. I'm damn un-techy la. Except for the social media part. But I'll prove myself and let the project prove to me it's something worthwhile.

& baby, money is oh so motivating!




No comments: