Sunday, February 13

Stereolove

Have been missing from blogosphere. Cos I now have a Tumblr! Was telling J that everyone who Tumblr sounds emo. Well, not me. I'm pretty sure I'm more emo here. And it'll stay this way I suppose. Too many memories & lost feelings here.

I'm pretty much an alcoholic, by any measurement or comparison. Abstinence for 1 week 4 days has rendered me pretty desperate. Thus, I have a 9/10-drunk bottle of Hoegarden beside the laptop right now. I won't usually drink especially if I've a deadline tomorrow.

Chingay was a bitch. I dislike my CP project. It's a management disaster. Period. But I believe this shit has done me some good. At least now I know that the real world sucks.

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow! It's interesting to think how my Valentine's Day each year has evolved over the years, since secondary school days. I've no time to think about this aspect of life right now, not because I'm not in the mood (like J), but because I've a different focus in life HAHA. I'm dead serious. HAHAHAHA. Cos I frigging need to find an awesome job. That I'll fall head over heels and be in love with it for the longest time to earn truckloads of money to satisfy all my materialistic wants and continue travelling the world.


No comments: