Sunday, February 27

Bulletproof

It's indeed surreal that I'm heading to the States for Graduation Trip. It was like BAMbamBAMWHOA. But YEAH! We're going to the US of A :D

I guess mummy only had 2 days to change her game plan. Cos in the end, I booked my tickets before I got a job. Yeh, will be more pro-active now. PROMISE.

I think everything is just the way I want it right now? Maybe? Or maybe not. Since Lund, I've always felt being back home bores the hell of me that makes me who I am. I probably prefer the person I was in Lund. Going on Skype to screamshoutrant if something bothered me. Here, it's much unhealthier.

It's Week 7 & I haven't written a single shit for CP, or FYP as everyone knows it. ggxxttm. I'm such an optimist sometimes that I hate myself. At this point, I still have absolute faith of producing a mind-blowin' jaw-droppin' CP report & presentation in Week 13. But I also love that my optimism is contagious to some extent.

That day in the car, when our voices and laughter drowned the music from the radio, it was a really happy moment and I was really glad for friends like J and L.

Life points me in the wrong direction at times cos it stops me from truly feeling cos I'm afraid of losing.

I remember something bestest once told me. That when too much output is from one side it's unhealthy cos it tips the friendship balance. That's why he's bestest & nobody can beat that cos our balance was never tipped. But cos nothing is constant and although it never tipped, it kind of disappeared altogether.


No comments: