Sunday, October 3

September


Finally got to know that song I've been wanting to find out.
It's how ironic that the title is September, by Earth, Wind & Fire.
& frankly speaking, ihateseptember.

Every year, something horriblyterribly huge happens in this month. In a bad way. In some way I'll never forget. Something or someone important/huge/i treasure disappears.

& of cos, Oktober shines because of gloomyemo September.
Usually.

But I think it's difficult to be happy again. This time round. After all those times.

Maybe I can never get over the fact of losing something. Because it's not worth all that I've sacrificed, all that I've gone through. & it sucks cos I actually only got over last September this year. Honestly, I can't believe I still held some hope all those months. & people who say it shows that the past was meaningful & worthwhile since you cared for so long? It is fucking untrue. 'Cos it's no longer there anymore. Whether the past was meaningful or not. I used to be a believer in living by the moment and being immersed in short-lived happiness. But not anymore.

'Cos memories are haunting. Sekrets of the past will come back and throw you off-guard. & I don't wanna lose anything more in the present due to the past.


No comments: